- Output frame (At the top): Shows all program ouput and input/commands that the have been processed.
- Input frame (in the middle): Allows the user to enter standard input. Only show when a program is waiting for standard input.
- Command frame (at the bottom): Allows the user to enter commands.
- It would be obvious when I wrote a command that is waiting for user input.
- It could allow you to provide standard input via a command after running another command.
What do you think? Does something like this exist?